If you are moving or just moving things around in the London area a Van with Driver has many advantages over a Self Drive Van and is a true money saving alternative.
Even commercial enterprises and companies and Local Authorities and others such as film companies find it cheaper to rent our Van and Driver Service when compared to paying the Cost of a Self Drive Van + the insurance and wages of a driver.
What you get with us compared to a Self Drive Van
- We arrive at your pick-up point by appointment. With a Self Drive Van you have to pick up the vehicle and when finished, return it.
- No need to spend time filling out forms and/or making an internet booking as you have to with a Self Drive Van Rental.
- No advanced Credit Card payment or deposit has to be made as you do with a Van Rental.
- No need to spend time collecting and returning a vehicle. Some Van Rental Companies will deliver the Self Drive Rental Van to your door and collect it when you are finished with it, however you are charged for this service.
- With Van Hire London there is no need to put your own fuel in the vehicle.
- No nasty shocks when you come to pay re expensive insurance which you were not told about in the original advertising.
- No liability set against your Credit Card (can be up to £2000.00 or more).
Please visit our PRICE LIST or GET AN ESTIMATE
Main thing to check when hiring a Self Drive Van prior to picking it up and doing the paper work is:-
- The extra charge for late return.
- The Extra daily insurance charge (you may not told about this extra optional charge until you pick the vehicle up).
- Also check what your level of liability is in the event of a minor blemish or damage to the vehicle is attributed to you i.e. how much the Hire Company can draw from your Credit or Charge Card after you have signed the contract.
The Self Drive Hire companies listed below are all established reputable companies, however the above points should be checked before you sign a contract.